ABOUT CARSON: ENTREPRENEUR, PUBLIC SPEAKER AND ACTIVIST FOR THE OCEAN
BOOK CARSON FOR AN EVENT
- Carson has developed a 15 minute inspiring presentation that explains how he got on Shark Tank and landed Sir Richard Branson as his investor at the age of 11 (see his TEDxTalk video below for a sample). This presentation shares his three secrets to success: seize the moment, never give up and believe in yourself.
- Booking fee: $2,500 plus travel expenses for Carson and one chaperone
- 5 Locker Board Trickster Skateboards signed by Carson Kropfl are included in this fee
- Carson will be available to answer questions and sign autographs following the event
- If you are interested in having Carson speak at an event, please contact:
Chief Mom Officer
BACKGROUND ON CARSON KROPFL
Carson began his career as an entrepreneur at the age of seven. He now has developed two patented products (Streetubez and Locker Board), four trademarks, appeared on Shark Tank, landed Sir Richard Branson (Founder of the Virgin Group) as his investor and is collaborating with the lead of Sustainable Innovation at Nike (Noah Murphy Reinhertz) on new ideas.
In addition, Carson loves sharing his story and inspiring others to go after their dreams. He's become a public speaker and recently did his first TEDx Talk in front of an audience of 1,000 people. He's been featured in over 30 publications and shows including Shark Tank, The Harry Show, iHeart Radio's Bill Handle Show, iHeart Radio's Tim Conway Show, Radio Disney with Alexa Curtis, GrindTV, Channel 5 News, Channel 7 News, Forbes, Time Magazine for Kids, BuzzFeed, INC Magazine and more.
The ocean inspired Carson's business. He created Streetubez so he would be able to surf anywhere, anytime and he started Locker Board to pay for his surf lessons and surf contests. That's why Carson donates his time and a portion of his proceeds from his company to ocean conservation issues.